The use of highly concentrated glycol acid is well established within cosmetic medicine. Its effect on skin improvement, smooths folds and corrects pigment disturbances and is therefore highly appreciated in cosmetic medicine due to its spectacular results. You can also achieve these “AHA”-effects in your own home.
• The use of highly concentrated glycol acid is well established within cosmetic medicine. Its effect on skin improvement, smooths folds and corrects pigment disturbances and is therefore highly appreciated in cosmetic medicine due to its spectacular results. You can also achieve these “AHA”-effects in your own home.
• The glycol pads work with glycol acid, lactic acid, citric acid and salicylic acid.
• The neutralising pads calm the skin. It contains panthenol, chamomile blossom water and sodium hydroxide, and neutralises the acid. A mild, highly effective peeling.
• The application is easy and safe. By using the pads correctly, you will have amazing results.
• The cell metabolism and production of collagen can be stimulated.
• Regular application improves the regeneration of the skin visibly.
• Active components can be absorbed better and deeper into the skin.
• Skin moisture is increased. Glycol acid does not dry out the skin.
• Folds are smoothened out.
• Hyperpigmentation can be improved, and the skin appears more even.
• Enlarged pores are remarkably visibly improved.
• Acne scars appear better.
• The production of talc can be lessened.
• Redness, slight burning, prickling, and flaking of the skin.
• At first redness, slight burning and prickling can appear. In the beginning, this is normal, however, passes. Do not exaggerate the application, by leaving it on for too long, or over an extended period. The skin has to acclimatise to the acid.
• Should stronger flaking occur, please take a break.
• Nothing prickles – is the acid not working? Indeed it is. The sensations vary strongly depending on the individual. Some feel nothing at all, even when exposed to high concentrations.
• Initial worsening: In the case of acne, an initial worsening can appear, as blackheads and pimples are sloughed. As soon as the skin has gotten used to the acid, the skin complexion will improve. Visible improvement is only noticeable after a few weeks.
• Apply to the cleansed and dried face and neck in the evening by gently going over these areas with a glycol pad (1) in circular movements for maximally 1 minute.
• Allow to draw in shortly. Thereafter continue in the same fashion with the neutralising pad (2).
• Do not rinse. Avoid products containing alcohol. When applying the pads during the day, use sun protection.
• One application per week is recommended.
*Exclusive to TV Mall.