UGEARS Pneumatic Engine
Product Code: 0900-0090
Be a part of the great era of steam with just a breath of air. The Pneumatic Engine is a small but fully functional example of a steam engine, except it uses air pressure instead of steam to set it in motion. Use an ordinary inflated balloon and watch the pistons and gears chug along just like the locomotive engines of the past. The model comes with a built-in air pressure gauge and two compartments for storage and spare parts.
• HIGH QUALITY – unlike other construction kits on the market that can be flimsy and cheap-looking, UGEARS models are produced in Europe from high-quality wooden materials. They are sturdy and long-lasting.
• MECHANICAL MOTION – many construction kits when assembled are just static models. These models produce motion, are self-propelled and some of them can go up to 5 meters!
• NO GLUE ASSEMBLY – these models don’t need glue or special tools to connect parts. So you are not exposed to harsh chemicals during assembly and have everything you need to enjoy the construction of the models in the box.
• UNIQUE DESIGN – These models are not just a construction kit, but a certain idea embedded in each design. Some of them have real-life prototypes, some are genius inventions of our engineers. The beautiful structure of gears is not only creating motion but also looks beautiful as home decoration. Unlike other construction kits and 3D puzzles, these models are educational both during assembly and as the end result.
• MADE OF WOOD MATERIALS – UGEARS cares about the environment and what will happen to these models after many years of service. As they are made of wood materials they are not only good for you, but also for the planet!
MODEL SIZE: 162x78x100 mm
|Product Name||UGEARS Pneumatic Engine|