JAI JEWELLERS - Venus Red Garnet and White Topaz Ring
Product Code: 0300-0034
The Red Garnet & White Topaz Ring is a made from Sterling Silver and coated with Rhodium.
Sterling silver set
1 x Ring with a Red Garnet stone and 6 square White Topaz stones.
Gemstone inserts have a Red Garnet stone and 6 square White Topaz stones.
Comes in a Velvet Gift Box.
• Garnet family has a rainbow of colours in which Red garnet is most common
• The name "garnet" comes from the Medieval Latin word, "granatum", which is an adjective meaning "dark-red".
• Chemically it is Aluminum fluoro-hydroxyl-silicate
• Falls in Semi-precious category
• Hardness is 6.5 to 7.5 on Mohs Scales
• Heated to enhance the colour
• Birthstone for January born.
• For Zodiac Sign Aquarius
• Found in Europe, USA, India, China, Pakistan & Africa
• It's from Topaz family. It is a white colour in nature
• Topaz is a silicate mineral of aluminium and fluorine
• Falls in Semi-Precious category
• Hardness is 8 on Mohs Scales
• Found in Africa, America, Russia & Pakistan
What is Rhodium?
Rhodium is a rare and precious element that are more expensive than gold. As a member of the platinum group of metals it is harder than gold and is highly durable Rhodium is silver in colour, highly reflective and does not tarnish or corrode.
Unfortunately, Rhodium is a brittle metal that cannot be easily shaped. Therefore jewellery cannot be made from Rhodium. When Rhodium is used to plate other jewellery, it enhances the durability of the metal.
Is rhodium plated jewellery safe to wear?
Rhodium plating is hypoallergenic. Rhodium does not contain any allergens such as nickel.
|Product Name||JAI JEWELLERS - Venus Red Garnet and White Topaz Ring|