JAI JEWELLERS - Leila Red Garnet Bracelet
Product Code: 0300-0045
The Red Garnet Bracelet is made from Sterling Silver and coated with Rhodium.
Sterling silver set
1 x bracelet with Red Garnet stones.
Gemstone inserts have Oval Red Garnet stones.
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
Red Garnet: Oval (6x4mm); Cutting (Faceted); Stone Count (13)
• Garnet family has a rainbow of colours in which Red garnet is most common
• The name "garnet" comes from the Medieval Latin word, "granatum", which is an adjective meaning "dark-red".
• Chemically it is Aluminum fluoro-hydroxyl-silicate
• Falls in Semi-precious category
• Hardness is 6.5 to 7.5 on Mohs Scales
• Heated to enhance the colour
• Birthstone for January born.
• For Zodiac Sign Aquarius
• Found in Europe, USA, India, China, Pakistan & Africa
What is Rhodium?
Rhodium is a rare and precious element that is more expensive than gold. As a member of the platinum group of metals it is harder than gold and is highly durable Rhodium is silver in colour, highly reflective and does not tarnish or corrode.
Unfortunately, Rhodium is a brittle metal that cannot be easily shaped. Therefore jewellery cannot be made from Rhodium. When Rhodium is used to plate other jewellery, it enhances the durability of the metal.
Is rhodium plated jewellery safe to wear?
Rhodium plating is hypoallergenic. Rhodium does not contain any allergens such as nickel.
|Product Name||JAI JEWELLERS - Leila Red Garnet Bracelet|