JAI JEWELLERS - Jenny Peridot Ring and Pendant Set
Product Code: 0300-0053
The Peridot & White Topaz Necklace & Ring Set is made from Sterling Silver and coated with Rhodium.
Sterling silver set
1 x Pendant with an Oval Peridot stone and White Topaz stones.
1 x Sterling Silver Chain.
1 x Ring with Oval Peridot stone and White Topaz stones.
Gemstone inserts have Oval Peridot stone and White Topaz stones.
Peridot: Oval (7x5 mm); Cutting (Faceted); Stone Count (2)
White Topaz: Round (2.25 mm); Cutting (Faceted); Stone Count (5)
White Topaz: Round (1.8 mm); Cutting (Faceted); Stone Count (3)
• Light Yellow-green to Dark brownish green
• Peridot is a gem-quality variety of the mineral olivine
• The name ‘peridot' was derived from the Arabic word for gem - 'faridat'. It is sometimes referred to as 'the poor man's emerald’.
• Chemically, peridot is an iron-magnesium silicate and its intensity of colour depends on the amount of iron it contains.
• Falls in Semi-precious category
• Hardness is 6.5 to 7 on Mohs Scales
• Heated to enhance the colour
• Birthstone for August born.
• For Zodiac Sign LEO
• Found in Burma, China, Pakistan & Africa
• It's from Topaz family. It is white in colour in nature
• Topaz is a silicate mineral of aluminium and fluorine
• Falls in Semi-Precious category
• Hardness is 8 on Mohs Scales
• Found in Africa, America, Russia & Pakistan
What is Rhodium?
Rhodium is a rare and precious element that is more expensive than gold. As a member of the platinum group of metals it is harder than gold and is highly durable Rhodium is silver in colour, highly reflective and does not tarnish or corrode.
Unfortunately, Rhodium is a brittle metal that cannot be easily shaped. Therefore jewellery cannot be made from Rhodium. When Rhodium is used to plate other jewellery, it enhances the durability of the metal.
Is Rhodium plated jewellery safe to wear?
Rhodium plating is hypoallergenic. Rhodium does not contain any allergens such as nickel.
|Product Name||JAI JEWELLERS - Jenny Peridot Ring and Pendant Set|