JAI JEWELLERS - Gina Tanzanite and White Topaz Pendant
Product Code: 0300-0046
The Tanzanite & White Topaz Necklace is made from Sterling Silver and coated with Rhodium.
1 x Necklace with a Tanzanite stone and White Topaz stones.
Gemstone inserts have Oval Tanzanite stone and Round White Topaz stones.
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
Tanzanite: Oval (7x5mm); Cutting (Faceted); Stone Count (1)
White Topaz: Round (1.70mm); Cutting (Faceted); Stone Count (14)
White Topaz: Round (1.10mm); Cutting (Faceted); Stone Count (38)
• Tanzanite is a blue to violet gemstone which is a member of the zoisite mineral group
• It was discovered in 1967 in the hills of Northern Tanzania, which remains the sole source of tanzanite to this day.
• Tanzanite was given its name by Tiffany & Co. who promoted the gemstone, resulting in its sudden popularity.
• Tanzanite is pleochroic, which means that it shows different colours depending on the viewing angle.
• Hardness is 6.5 to 7 on Mohs Scales
• Heated to enhance the colour
• Birthstone for December born
• For Zodiac Sign Aquarius
• Found in Tanzania
What is Rhodium?
Rhodium is a rare and precious element that is more expensive than gold. As a member of the platinum group of metals it is harder than gold and is highly durable Rhodium is silver in colour, highly reflective and does not tarnish or corrode.
Unfortunately, Rhodium is a brittle metal that cannot be easily shaped. Therefore jewellery cannot be made from Rhodium. When Rhodium is used to plate other jewellery, it enhances the durability of the metal.
Is Rhodium plated jewellery safe to wear?
Rhodium plating is hypoallergenic. Rhodium does not contain any allergens such as nickel.
|Product Name||JAI JEWELLERS - Gina Tanzanite and White Topaz Pendant|