Product Code: 1200-0031
The ReZAP Pro is the only battery charger you'll ever need. It charges not only rechargeable cells like Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese (RAM), Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) and Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH), but also recharges otherwise single-use cells like Alkaline and Titanium.
* Cycle life depends strongly on factors such as battery brand, quality and condition as well as the rate of discharge, cut-off voltage and depth of discharge. The depth of discharge is the level to which the battery is taken during discharge. The shallower the discharge, the more cycles the battery will provide. This general rule is true for all battery chemistries.
• ReZAP Battery Doctor allows you to recharge and extend the useful life of your batteries – even batteries that are supposedly non-rechargeable.
• ReZAP Battery Doctor allows you to recharge ordinary Alkaline batteries up to 15 times.
• Supports most domestic size batteries including AAAA, AAA, AA, C, D, N, 9V, 6V dolphin/lantern and prismatic sizes.
• Supports Alkaline, Titanium, RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese), NiCd (Nickel Cadmium) and NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries.
• Automatically detects different sizes and types of batteries.
• Individual charging feature supports up to four mixed sizes and types of batteries simultaneously.•
It also comes with ReZAP Battery Converters which allows you to convert AA batteries to C or D size batteries without hassle.
Q & A
What is the ReZAP and how does it work?
The ReZAP Battery Doctor is a multi-chemistry battery charger, it can recycle normal throwaway batteries, even those that are supposedly dead and non-rechargeable. It represents a technological breakthrough in intelligent battery recharging. Now you can save money and reduce the amount of environmental damage that batteries do to the planet.
Does the ReZAP Battery Doctor really save you money?
The price of the average AAA battery 4 pack is R70, ReZAP Battery Doctor allows you to recharge those batteries 10 to 15 times meaning that you save between R700 to R1050 per battery pack and in today’s economy that is a lot of money. The Battery Doctor is the perfect choice for the budget conscience consumer.