Nutra-Lift Vitamin C Plus SPF 30 Day Moisture 236ml
Product Code: 0700-0276
Protect, Moisturise and Nourish with VITAMIN C plus SPF 30 Day Moisturiser!
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Reef Conscious plus Powerful Ant-Oxidants and essential oils
- Antioxidant protection
- 96% reduction of sunburn cells
- Prevent the formation of free radicals in sun-exposed skin
- Brightens skin and helps fade sun spots and discoloration
- Refines skin texture
- Reduces wrinkle formation
- Minimises existing wrinkles
- Water Resistant for up to 80 minutes
10% STABILIZED Vitamin C
Here’s why vitamin C should be your go-to this summer:
- When applied topically, it can help visibly brighten and even out your complexion, softening the look of discoloration, dark spots, and redness.
- It leaves skin looking more radiant.
- Topical vitamin C also promotes the appearance of firmer and smoother skin.
- Vitamin C is also a potent antioxidant, which means it neutralises free radicals before they can damage skin cells.
- A study in the Journal of American Academy of Dermatology has shown that when combined with vitamin E, vitamin C is even more effective at protecting your skin from UV rays.
For brightening up a dull complexion and erasing sun spots, vitamin C is the gold standard of ingredients, especially as the years go on. “Vitamin C is perhaps the most potent topical antioxidant we have,” explains dermatologist Joshua Zeichner, M.D., of the natural collagen booster. “It neutralizes free radical damage and protects the skin against UV light and other environmental aggressors, as well as blocking abnormal production of pigmentation to even skin tone and fade dark spots.”
Vitamin C has been praised for its anti-aging and brightening benefits, but studies have shown that it also works as a sun-damage protectant. Kim Chang, a medical aesthetician at Baylor College of Medicine, said using L-ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, on the skin can protect you even further from the sun. “Studies have shown that using sunscreen with Vitamin C protects the skin from further photo damage caused by ultra-violet rays,” Chang said. “This information is important because most people don’t know that you can protect your skin even further than just sunscreen.” Chang explains that sunscreens above SPF 30 -50 do not offer greater sun protection and that using an antioxidant such as vitamin C will provide a more protective barrier. “Sunscreen can certainly protect the skin from the sun’s UV rays,” Chang said. “However, adding vitamin C into your skin care regimen can protect you even further.”
Plus Niacinamide & Glutathione for SKIN BRIGHTENING
In clinical studies, niacinamide significantly decreased hyperpigmentation and increased skin lightness in most cases after 4 weeks of use. Studies done indicate that niacinamide is an effective skin brightening compound that works by inhibiting melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes.
Directions for Use
Great all-over Body & Facial Moisturizer. Apply generously on clean skin. Use Day Time.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Vegetable Glycerin (Kosher), Glyceryl Stearate, Sunflower Oil Seed Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Dimethyl Sulfone (Msm), Cacao Seed Butter*, Beeswax, Baobab Oil*, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate ( vitamin c), Tocopheryl Acetate ( vitamin e), Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Stearate, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, Macadamia Oil*, Borago Seed Oil*, Linseed Oil *, Evening Primrose oil*, Rosehip Seed *, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glutathione , Oregon Grape *, Gotu Kola Extract *, Horsetail Extract *, Wild Geranium Extract *, Dandelion Extract *, Arnica Extract *, Calendula Extract *, Chamomile Extract*, Sodium Carbomer, Lavender*, Jasmine Extract *, French Neroli*, Sweet Orange*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin * USDA ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
avobenzone (4.0%) homosalate (5.0%) octocrylene (3.0%)
|Product Name||Nutra-Lift Vitamin C Plus SPF 30 Day Moisture 236ml|