7 HEALTH benefits of Meme CBD Oil backed by Scientific Evidence.
- Studies show that CBD oil may help reduce chronic pain by impacting Endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters.
- Studies show CBD OIL is effective for treating CHRONIC PAIN related to ARTHRITIS and MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS.
- Meme CBD Oil helps to reduce ANXIETY and DEPRESSION by relieving STRESS.
- When applied to the skin Meme CBD oil helps to reduce ACNE by reducing excess production of SEBUM in your sebaceous glands.
- A study of 214 people with severe EPILEPSY were given 0,9 g - 2,3 g of CBD Oil per (2-5kg) of body weight. Their seizures reduced by a median of 36,5%.
- Though more human studies are needed, CBD OIL may benefit HEART health in several ways, including reduced BLOOD PRESSURE and preventing HEART DAMAGE.
- Meme CBD Oil is a HIGH-QUALITY pharmaceutical-grade CBD
Are you noticing breakouts and skin irritation as a result of wearing a mask for prolonged periods?
Call it a sign of the times: Maskne — The irritation from wearing a mask, combined with acne!
We all know it is important to wear masks to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, by filtering airflow to and from our noses and mouths. These face coverings, whether a cloth mask a bandanna or a KN95 mask, make it harder for sweat to evaporate off of the skin, making it easier for the oil and bacteria present on all of our skin to become trapped within the pores. This in turn creates the ideal environment for acne and increases your chance of developing breakouts in areas that are covered by face masks.
You can AVOID Maskne by streamlining your skin care routine.
- Over-washing your face dries it out, which in turn causes your skin to produce more oil. This results in more of the a
IT IS JUST AS IMPORTANT TO LOOK AFTER YOUR BODY AS IT IS TO LOOK AFTER YOUR FACE!
Anti-ageing should not stop with your face! We get it. It takes a lot of time to wash and moisturise your face on a daily basis, but if you want to fight the signs of ageing, it is time that you start paying attention to the needs of your whole body, and not just your face!
Here are some tips on how to turn back the hands of time:
- Do not shower too long under hot water - hot water is brutal on your skin.
- Exfoliate your body once a week - to get rid of the dead skin build-up that prevents your moisturisers from working as well as they should.
- Moisturise your
OATWELL® IS EVERYTHING YOUR HEART COULD WISH FOR!
Improving your diet is an important step towards preventing heart disease. Cholesterol is a risk factor for heart disease along with high blood pressure, smoking and being overweight.
Heart disease may be a leading killer but that does not mean you can’t protect yourself. There is a simple solution: Vita-Aid Oat Beta-Glucan with OatWell.
ALL THESE BENEFITS ARE IN EVERY GRAM OF OAT BETA-GLUCAN:
- Glucose Control
- Gut Health
BUILD A HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM!
Did you know when your body is in an acidic state, it is hard for you to build a healthy immune system? Instead of spending a fortune on doctors, medication or various supplements, the answer to your well-being could be as simple as balancing the pH level in your body by managing your acidity.
So why is it so important to balance my body’s pH level?
Think of a swimming pool. Like a swimming pool, our bodies need a slightly alkaline pH to sparkle. When a swimming pool goes green with algae, the water has too much acidity. When in this acidic state, a vicious cycle develops. More organisms grow, which in turn produces m
COPING WITH COVID-19 STRESS THE NATURAL WAY!
If you or someone you care about are having a hard time dealing with the stress that COVID-19 pandemic has added to our daily lives, you are not alone. Many of us are facing challenging situations that are stressful and overwhelming. The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted our daily lives and one year later we are feeling isolated and lonely that is the direct result of social distancing. It is important to learn how to cope with stress and anxiety in a healthy way.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, stress can cause the following:
- Fear, anger, worry, sadness, numbness and frustration
- Loss of appetite, energy, desires and interests
- Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- Difficulty sleeping or nightmares